Construction Playdough Stamps
A must for your little construction enthusiast - a 5 stamp set, featuring an excavator, roller, a dump truck, traffic cone and construction worker.
The sets can also be used in salt dough and for baking (with a gentle wash and reoil afterwards). They are handmade from Australian timbers, well-sanded and finished with linseed oil. The toppers are laser-cut birch ply. Each set is unique, due to the varieties of timber used.
Accessories and playdough are for display purposes only and are not included.
Recommended age 3+. Use under adult supervision. Not recommended for use as a teething or chew toy.
- Oil/Polish your wooden items every 6-12 months
- Playdough stamps will wear the most because of the salt contact
- Gently wipe clean, dry and then oil with linseed, tung oil, beeswax blend or even mineral oil if you have that on hand for your chopping boards
- We do not recommend using other food oils (coconut oil, olive oil etc) on your wooden items as they may go rancid
- Please do not store your wooden items in a dark or damp place, as they may be exposed to mould or damp
- Handle gently
- No mouthing or chewing
- Always supervise children