Dinosaur Playdough Stamps
This prehistoric 5-stamp set features a t-rex, triceratops, stegosaurus, pterodactyl and dino footprints!
These can also be used in air dry clay, salt dough, kinetic sand and for baking (with a gentle wash and reoil afterwards). The stamps are handmade from sustainably sourced pine, well-sanded and finished with tung oil. The toppers are laser-cut birch ply. Each set is unique, due to the varieties of timbers used.
Recommended age 3+. Use under adult supervision. Not recommended for use as a teething or chew toy.
- Oil/Polish your wooden items every 6-12 months
- Playdough stamps will wear the most because of the salt contact
- Gently wipe clean, dry and then oil with linseed, tung oil, beeswax blend or even mineral oil if you have that on hand for your chopping boards
- We do not recommend using other food oils (coconut oil, olive oil etc) on your wooden items as they may go rancid
- Please do not store your wooden items in a dark or damp place, as they may be exposed to mould or damp
- Handle gently
- No mouthing or chewing
- Always supervise children