Subo - Lavendar
The Food Bottle allows babies, toddlers & children to feed themselves independently. The non-squeeze design eliminates mealtime mess, meaning you have more time to get on with your day.
Subo comes with a 12mm spout which is great for all food types, however we do recommend for children under 2 years old, you also purchase the straw spout.
As your child eats, sucking food through the spout, the platform moves automatically up the bottle. This pushes the food up - no need to tip or squeeze in order to finish the meal!
Perfect for pureed fruits & vegetables, smoothies, yogurts as well as soft foods like weetbix, oats, porridge or even tinned spaghetti - refill and reuse your Subo again and again.
Kids love Subo - they get to be little Miss or Mr independent! Parents love Subo as as it saves time & money whilst being super easy to use & to clean.
Better for you, your little one & the environment.
- Proudly certified Australian Made
- Phthalate-free and BPA-free.
- Volume: max. 210ml (can be adjusted to smaller volumes).
- Dimensions: 18 cm (H) x 6 cm (W) x 6 cm (D)
- Materials: PP, TPE, HDPE, Silicone (these materials may stain when in contact with certain foods)
- Safety Standards: tested and certified to Australian and European standards (EN14350, AS 2070)
- The Food Bottle comes standard with the original spout (12mm opening). The straw spout (5mm opening) can be purchased separately.